Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best auto body dealer paint repair source?

what is the best auto body dealer paint repair source? I have been thinking of repairing the body and paint myself and I found a great site about this kind of stuff http://www.autorepairhelp.blogspot.com


anyone know any other auto body dealer repair source?Best auto body dealer paint repair source?
try this site, uapinc.com/client/en/pieces-auto/CMAX.ht鈥?are a division of UAP NAPA auto parts. I used to work for napa, we supplied almost all the autobody shops in our area, they handle anything autobody related. If the address doesn't work just do a search under CMAX paint, but I dont think they give much for online info unless you have a NAPA acct. call your local UAP NAPA store if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment