Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can some auto paint chemicals in meth cause u to fail a drug test?

the reason i asked is we paint cars and my husband is in work release and they done a drug test on him and it came back possitive and we never have done this drug or any other. could it be some of the chemicals that are in the paint we use that could have caused this to happenCan some auto paint chemicals in meth cause u to fail a drug test?
sure can!! get all msds sheets for the products he uses and a good doctor can tell what is what.i paint cars for a living and know of two guys who got out of the business due to health problems from this.the chemicals enter thru your skin and quickly thru the eyes.Can some auto paint chemicals in meth cause u to fail a drug test?
No probablly not someone is probablly lieing I have been there. Good luck
Meth can be manufactured with over the counter medication.


Sudafed contains the key ingredient, and many things can cause you to fail a test and show up meth positive.





My suggestion is do not rule it out, it's possible a-lot more so than other narcotics.
After attending several seminars with local DEA, I can tell you it is totally unbelievable what is in METH, and I cannot fathom why anyone would put that junk in themselves, on purpose. Okay, each to their own. I was only shown partial ingrediants, for obvious reasons, and I do believe that what I have in my paint booth would set off a few alarms. Ever try Auto-Air paints? Newst craze for customizers. Water-based. I know, shocking, but it may be an answer to future problems. I have yet to try it out, but maybe in the near future....
The paint isn't responsible for failing the drug test. Your husband is not being truthful with you.
Sorry but Yes they can.
Nope afraid not. Either the test was wrong or your husband lied and did meth. The active ingredient they test for with meth tests is in no way inside any automotive paint.
yes, they can, they show up as a drug to.

1 comment:

  1. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.
    switzerland taxi

    ReplyDelete