Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where can i look at auto paint color charts online to help me pick a color to paint my honda magna 750?

Usually they rather you come to the store as paint acts differently in person than it does on say the internet.. I'd go to a paint dealer and get paint samples first..Where can i look at auto paint color charts online to help me pick a color to paint my honda magna 750?
dupont any auto paint storeWhere can i look at auto paint color charts online to help me pick a color to paint my honda magna 750?
tirerack.com
go to dupontpaint.com,,they have ever color there you could dream of,,you can print them out to,,also ppg.com has the same thing,,good luck,,hope you find the color you want.
how much you looking to spend? house of kolor has wicked colors but pricey not too bad when painting a bike though





http://www.houseofkolor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment