Saturday, March 13, 2010

Should I take my car to Maacos or a family owned auto shop for paint touch-up?

If you want a cheap paint job, a lot of frustration, over spray, poor quality, no real prep work and are planning on selling the car fairly soon, then go to Maaco. If you want a good paint job and care what your car looks like, then find a competent family run autobody/paint shop and pay for a good paint job.Should I take my car to Maacos or a family owned auto shop for paint touch-up?
if you want quality, and you have a nice car, i would suggest taking it to a well known auto body shop.Should I take my car to Maacos or a family owned auto shop for paint touch-up?
Take it to maacos, they are a large buisness and know what they are doing.
maaco is the dollar store of the body shop world and you get what you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment