Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE GOOD AUTO PAINT?

I WANT TO REPAINT MY TOYOTA AND WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE REALLY GOOD PAINT?


PLANNING ON PAINTING IT DARK GREEN =]WHERE CAN I PURCHASE GOOD AUTO PAINT?
Just go to a car Body Shop and get a paint job for 500 bucksWHERE CAN I PURCHASE GOOD AUTO PAINT?
you can buy the paint from many part stores or your local dealer will mix it for you. dupont or ppg are both used by car manufacurers.
you only have two choices, Maaco or a local quality shop, if your vehicle is worth less than $4000, go to Maaco, if worth more, go to a local paint shop
NAPA sells auto paint. Most auto parts stores carry paint
Hi, if you want to get more information about it, go to http://cars-2009.synthasite.com/?q=AUTO%20PAINT
I have no idea were you live but most towns have auto paint stores. Now we need to get down to the hard part. Paint can run from 100 to 500 bucks a gallon and that is the base coat then you have to buy clear to put over it. Now if you are not painting it yourself forget about Maco unless you love runs your chrome painted over or orange peel. I have had frinds that went there and did all the prep and did not get there cheap job and the car looked like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment