Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where to get a paint job in New York? Whats the best Auto Body Shop?

I need a new paint job for my G35 coupe. I wanted to paint it Lambo. Yellow and possibly have them spray paint my name on the sides. But I have no idea where to go to do that dont really care about the price as long as they do a good job! Please help me... Thanks Where to get a paint job in New York? Whats the best Auto Body Shop?
TazZ, Let me start out by saying I'm not mechanically inclined when it comes to auto repair. Last year I had an accident with my Nissan Pulsar and I wasn't sure how to fix them. I tried to search the web for help, but the procedures were way too difficult for my skills. I ended up going to the dealship for my repairs. The dealership tends to charge more than mom and pop repair shops, but they've seen all sorts of situations (auto insurance problems, repair warranty issues, etc) and they seem to always find a way to help me. Maybe you can try calling auto repair shops in New York to see if they can help you. http://www.autorepairshopreview.com/New-York-Repair-Shops.html

No comments:

Post a Comment