Saturday, March 13, 2010

I want to learn auto body paint, any help?

I want to learn how to paint my own car. I was wondering what tools i would need. Also where can i find free directions, or instructions. I worked with an uncle doing sanding, so i have some experience, but i want to learn everything myself.I want to learn auto body paint, any help?
Here are a few site you may want to visit with a lot of collision information.





LearnAutoBody.com (click on related links for resourses)





AutoCollisionNetwork.com (forum)





I hope this helps you.I want to learn auto body paint, any help?
Autobodyonline.com has a lot of info on the trade...try doing a search for some DIY sites on autobody repair and painting or pickup some books on the subject....check a local library.
It is a 4 year apprenticeship to become an auto spray painter.


The reasons being that there are so many things that can happen to freshly applied paint, and so many safety issues, it takes around 4 years to learn it all.





Most apprentices will start spraying from day 1, but that's the easy part, keeping it on the car in the long term, without complications is the goal.


So is keeping the painter alive, paint is toxic!
no
go to votech or a technical school that does pretty flowers...





maybe you can paint a nude sidney crosby on my moms car because I'm too young to drive!
  • cosmetic products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment